About Moylan Ryan
My journey has taken me to many parts of the world in an effort to create a paradigm, a unique interactive method in which the relationship linking body and mind is at the core of the coaching process.
I believe, when life loses its brightness or becomes too limited, when one is overwhelmed or invaded by pain and suffering, it’s vital to find a supportive way to creatively regain balance, to master your body, your movement, your feelings, emotions and thoughts.
Travelling and exploring this beautiful world has always been a love of mine. One thing I noticed in common across cultures is how we relate to ourselves and to others through our breath, posture, movements, emotions and mind.
Being an observer of the living body, I’ve experienced and witnessed how a person may lose connection with their true identity through a process of conditioning.
They may unconsciously suppress their feelings, where they no longer experience the fullness of their emotional reality or have access to an elevated thought process.
This results in their life-force and potential being held prisoner within an armored body – mind.
To reclaim a sense of empowerment, I support the individual in becoming liberated from this burden of imposed contraction, we work to reintroduce their natural ‘flow state’, this is key to creating a body – mind integration that supports the unity required to brings unrealized potential to actualization.
- Somatic Psychotherapist (Europe)
- Rolfing Practitioner (Clients include Arizona Diamondbacks & Coyotes)
- Certified Posture Exercise Professional
- Faculty and Administrative Positions (Arizona State University & Arizona College)
- Aikido Teacher and Director of Instruction
- Movement Educator
- Provider of continuing education with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- The Rolf Institute in Boulder, Colorado
- Association of Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork